3D Modeling and Documentation of Cultural Heritage
- 3D models for cultural aplications (point clouds, detailed polygonal models, photorealistic 3D models, virtual exhibits)
- Virtual tours
- Multimedia presentations of the history of the Monuments
- 2D Documentation using specialised equipment
- Development of virtual museums with 3D virtual exhibits
- 3D models of monuments (as build, orthophotos)
- Development of databases of cultural content
- Development of cultural smartphone applications
Large-scale 3D documentation.
- Architecture (buildings, outdoor spaces, monuments and historical buildings).
- Applications in construction works (deformation in bridges, tunnels, dams, roads, junctions, etc., control and monitoring of construction, behavior monitoring, control of deformations – movements, maintenance, etc.).
- Archaeology (monuments, archaeological sites, monitoring and documentation of excavations).
- Mechanical applications (documentation – as build of industrial facilities, refineries, modeling of machinery, vehicles, etc.).
- Geological, geotechnical applications (mapping of geological formations, behavioral monitoring and control of slope movement, etc.
- Modeling, Analysis & Prediction of Long Memory Signals and Systems
- Modeling, Analysis & Prediction of Non-Stationary Signals and Systems
- Modeling, Analysis & Prediction of Non-linear Signals and Systems
- Stochastic Diagnosis and Identification of Lesions
- Manufacture of “smart” electronic insect traps
- Automated insect recognition with deep learning techniques
- Dynamic modeling and prediction of the evolution of insect populations
Design & Manufacturing of Medical 3D Models
- Design and manufacture of implants and medical 3D models from CT and MRI data With the application of rapid prototyping in medical applications.
- 3D printing of exact replicas for hard and soft tissues of the human body for surgical pre-operative planning.
Modeling and Analysis of Physical and Structural Problems
Using advanced commercial or custom developed (in house developed) software and a parallel processing computers (cluster).